PatioMaster sliding doors can achieve U-values as low as 1.0 W/m2K.
They are PAS 24: 2022 and Part Q-accredited as standard and carry a full 10-year guarantee.
- 70mm system compatible with all leading PVC-U profile systems
- Chamfered profile perfectly complements British homes
- High-performance Yale 6-hook locking system as standard
- Dual purpose anti-lift/sash stabilising trim for security
- Patented interlock shootbolt system with enhanced sightlines
- Localised wall thickening for enhanced screw retention
- Stainless steel rollers
- Easy-glide, stainless steel track system for maximum service life and structural integrity
- Low sightline co-extruded gaskets
- Accommodates standard 28mm and 36mm (triple-glazed) glazing options.
- 2, 3, 4 or 6-pane configurations
- Standard and Triple Track systems
- NEW, more aesthetically pleasing and easier-to-fabricate midrail, designed to accommodate letterplates
- Thermally broken, aluminium low threshold
- Choice of stylish handles in 8 decorative finishes
- Wide range of colour choices including dual-colours and complementary base colour
- PAS 24 and Secured by Design options featuring 10-hook locking.
For more information on PatioMaster sliding doors, including our new Triple Track range, please request our brochure, or contact us directly.