10-year guarantee on your patio door, for a complete peace of mind
Doors, built to last
Terms and conditions
This warranty applies only to sliding patio doors supplied by a registered PatioMaster fabricator.
- The components of a PatioMaster patio door are warranted for 10 years against faults arising as a result of defective materials providing the patio door has been manufactured and installed in accordance with the specifications contained within the PatioMaster Technical Manual or any other related literature.
- In the event of a fault arising and within the terms of this warranty, Epwin Window Systems will supply replacement materials only, free of charge.
- Some loss of gloss level and colour occurs over time with all PVC-U products and so this kind of deterioration does not form part of this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover any faults which occur as a result of the end-user’s failure to maintain the product in accordance with the recommendations given in the PatioMaster Technical Manual or associated literature. Particular attention is drawn to the requirement to inspect and lubricate all moving parts annually.
- This warranty excludes damage or faults due to accidents, misuse, neglect, land subsidence force majeure or defects in adjoining property.
- This warranty excludes any glass panels, infill panels, ancillary trims and any solid brass furniture that may be supplied. The discolouration of mastic seals is a natural occurrence which cannot be avoided and as such is excluded from this warranty.
- This warranty is subject to the terms and conditions of Epwin Window Systems’ Conditions of Sale.
The terms of this warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
For more information about PatioMaster guarantee, please contact us today and talk to one of our advisers.