Safe and secure
- Our doors use high-performance multipoint locking systems which incorporate a patented interlock shootbolt mechanism and a one-piece keep
- We use a unique, dual-purpose anti-lift mechanism which prevents panes being levered from the frame
- Our locking handles are chosen for their robust build quality and utilise advanced lock cylinders designed to resist attack.
Secured by Design
Secured by Design is a UK Police approved scheme which recognises products with enhanced security features.
Most PatioMaster dealers are equipped to offer this accreditation with doors that feature:
- Interlock bolts which lock the sliding panel to the fixed one, preventing the two being forced apart.
- Security head rail which runs across the top of the opening panel to stop it being lifted from the track.
- Security keep rail which supports the sliding door at each corner.
- PAS 24 handle designed to withstand sustained manual attack, highly secure with an enhanced back-plate.
- Anti-bump cylinder designed to prevent the lock cylinder being bumped.
Secured by Design accredited doors are available from our PatioMaster Secure dealers
PatioMaster Northern Ireland
PatioMaster South West
PatioMaster North East
PatioMaster North West