Safe and secure
- Our doors feature Yale high-security 6-point locking systems as standard, which incorporate a patented interlock shootbolt mechanism and a one-piece keep
- We use a unique, dual-purpose anti-lift mechanism which prevents panes being levered from the frame
- Our locking handles are chosen for their robust build quality and utilise advanced lock cylinders designed to resist attack.
Secured by Design
Secured by Design is a UK Police approved scheme which recognises products with enhanced security features.
PatioMaster doors which meet this accreditation feature:
- Interlock bolts which lock the sliding panel to the fixed one, preventing the two being forced apart.
- Security head rail which runs across the top of the opening panel to stop it being lifted from the track.
- Security keep rail which supports the sliding door at each corner.
- 10-hook locking system developed especially for PatioMaster by Yale
- PAS 24 handle designed to withstand sustained manual attack, highly secure with an enhanced back-plate.
- Yale Platinum 3-star anti-snap cylinder designed to prevent the lock cylinder being snapped under attack.
Ask your PatioMaster about PAS 24 Secured by Design accredited doors.