PatioMaster sliding doors can achieve U-values as low as 1.2W/m2K.
They are PAS 24: 2012/16 and Part Q accredited as standard and carry a full 10-year guarantee.
- 70mm outer frame compatible with all leading systems including Profile 22’s Optima suite
- High-performance multipoint locking system with a deadbolt and one-piece keep
- Dual purpose anti-lift/sash stabilising trim for security
- Patented interlock shootbolt system
- Localised wall thickening for enhanced screw retention
- Stainless steel rollers
- Easy glide, stainless steel track system for maximum service life
- Low sightline co-extruded gaskets
- Accommodates standard 28mm IGUs.
- 2, 3 or 4-pane configurations
- Bespoke midrail to fit security-cowled letterplates
- Bevelled or sculptured sashes
- Thermally broken, aluminium low threshold
- Choice of handles and finishes including dual-colours
- Secured by Design accredited version available from PatioMaster Secure dealers.
For more information on our new triple track range please request our brochure, or feel free to contact us direct with your queries.